Grydale JMS 48 M-Series
Grydale JMS 48 M-Series
Grydale design, construct and supply high end mobile dust collectors. Being an Australian Manufacturer of the Grydale JMS Range of Dust Collectors, Grydale are able to utilise existing knowledge and design principles to complete the build with complex design constraints. As a result, we have a product which can be used for multiple applications where dust is a by-product of the work at hand. The machine pictured is the diesel powered option however there is also an electric version available ideal for clients who have access to generators and would like to attach the system at a fixed plant once it’s back onsite.
The diesel powered Grydale JMS Mobile Dust Collector features:
- 60,000-100,000 CFM Grydale JMS Dust Collector
- Semi-Trailer Mounted
- Emergency Stops and Lock Outs
- Allan Bradley PLC Control System
- FRST Remote Control Operation
- Abrasive Blast and Two Pack Paint
- Forty-eight (48) Dymaweb Filters
- Sequential Pulse Controller
- Broken Bag Detector
- Fan Silencer
- Auger Discharge
- 250 Litre Fuel Tank
This model is also available in electric, ideal for clients who have access to generators and would like to attach the system at a fixed plant once back onsite.
GRYDALE JMS M-SERIES DUST COLLECTORS
- Real time particle detector (also known as a broken bag detector) to examine emissions coming out of the clean air stack. The particle detector can be tuned to meet EHP requirements on any given site. This feature is standard on all machines.
- One button start up which is remote controlled starting all critical components in a programmed order.
- Remote control operation has 4 programmable settings with each setting displayed and set at the desired volume of air at the touch screen located on the dust collector. These volume selections can be changed manually through the PLC touch screen if required. This will allow the operator to use the dust collector efficiently
- The Grydale JMS24 M-Series uses a variable speed hydraulic motor to change the volume of air required this is programmed through the touch screen on the dust collector.
- Hopper discharge, compressor tracks and extraction fan are all hydraulically driven reducing noise and vibration through the system. Each component has a motion sensor to alert operator of fault if these don’t start which will reduce downtime due to blockages in the system.
- The dust collector has a static pressure monitor to alert the operator whether it is necessary to turn the system volume up due to a long duct run or if there is a blockage in the ducting.
- The dust collector is also fitted with a differential pressure monitor to alert the operator if filters are blocked.
- The tracks can be changed from 3 Kph to 9 Kph if traveling long distances
- Diesel 6 cylinder turbo engine uses 12L p/h of diesel and has a 250L fuel tank
- Patent pending Australia and the United States.