Grydale JSM-12 M-Series
Grydale JSM-12 M-Series
Filblast design, construct and supply high end mobile dust collectors. Being an Australian Manufacturer of the Grydale JMS Range of Dust Collectors, Filblast are able to utilise existing knowledge and design principles to complete the build with complex design constraints. As a result, we have a product which can be used for multiple applications where dust is a by-product of the work at hand. The machine pictured is the diesel powered option however there is also an electric version available ideal for clients who have access to generators and would like to attach the system at a fixed plant once it’s back onsite.
The diesel powered Mobile Dust Collector features:
- 12,000-20,000 CFM Grydale JMS Dust Collector
- Purpose Built Trailer MountedEmergency Stops and Lock Outs
- PLC Control System
- Remote Control Operation – 500 metre Range
- 2 x 12v Auger Hopper Discharge
- Twelve (12) Dymaweb Filters
- Sequential Pulse Controller
- Emission Monitoring from stacks
- Fan Silencer
- Four (4) 350mm Extraction Points • 100 Litre Fuel Tank
This model is also available in electric, ideal for clients who have access to generators and would like to attach the system at a fixed plant once back onsite.
Grydale JMS M-Series Dust Collectors
- Real time particle detector (also known as a broken bag detector) to examine emissions coming out of the clean air stack. The particle detector can be tuned to meet EHP requirements on any given site. This feature is standard on all machines.
- One button start up which is remote controlled starting all critical components in a programmed order.
- Remote control operation has 4 programmable buttons with each button set at the desired volume of air. These volume selections can be changed manually through the PLC if required. This will allow the operator to use the machine efficiently
- The Grydale JMS24 M-Series uses a variable speed diesel engine to change the volume of air required instead of slide dampers used in competitor machines. This increases the efficiency of the mobile dust collector greatly as it would save diesel
- Hopper discharge, compressor and legs are all hydraulically driven reducing noise and vibration through the system. Each component has a motion sensor to alert operator of fault if these don’t start which will reduce downtime due to blockages in the system.
- The dust collector has a static pressure monitor to alert the operator whether it is necessary to turn the system volume up due to a long duct run or if there is a blockage in the ducting..
- The dust collector is also fitted with a differential pressure monitor to alert the operator if filters are blocked.
- Dust Collector System can be transported on 20ft container bolsters reducing loading and unloading time as no straps or chains are required.
- Hydraulic legs enable a low loader or drop deck trailer to drive straight underneath the dust collector meaning cranes will not be needed at any site.
- Diesel engine uses 7L-12L p/h of diesel and has a 250L fuel tank.